Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Robitussin Severe Multi Symptom Maximum Strength helps you feel better now !



                                      Robitussin Severe Multi Symptom Maximum Strength



Robitussin Severe Multi-System Maximum Strength feel better formula which coated my throat and made me feel better. I really enjoyed the new flavor and recommend it highly to all my friends and family. With Robitussin on hand I know I’m very well taken care of. Thanks Crowdtap and Robitussin for allowing me to try their new Cough ,Cold and Flu medicine. #Crowdtap #Robitussin #gotitfree #LoveCrowdtap #joinCrowdtap #Sponcered #Robitussin



Follow Up: My family has been sick with colds and coughs so I purchased two bottles of Robitussin. Well tonight I thought I had a bottle left so I went to reach for it and it was gone ! It was late and I didn’t want to wake anyone up, so I took my old cough medicine that was left .Now I’m sitting here coughing and can’t get to sleep. If I ever thought of how excellent Robitussin is on my cough, I now know. I know why Robitussin is the #1 Cough medicine not to even get me started how good it tastes compared.#NeedRobitussin #feelbetter #Robitussin #greattasting #easytotake #coatsmythroat

No comments:

Post a Comment