Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Bright Red Happy Santa Mug



                                                       Bright Red Happy Santa Mug



This has to be the cutest holiday mugs around. It sure puts you in the holiday season and makes you happy and bright .It has a adorable Santa on both sides of the cup .I've heated up water in the microwave in iit and its taken a spin in the dishwasher.It looked the same as it came out of the box brand new still. Its very sturdy is very cute and festive. It sure puts a smile on my face in the morning having my cup of coffee. It would make a great gift as it comes in a darling box or you can keep it for yourself. #Christmasmugs I received this product for free or heavy discount for an honest, unbiased review. My opinion is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment