Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stolevar Ultralight Camping Cookware Set ....Durable , Compact and easy to use and Clean

 
 
 
           Stolevar Ultralight Camping Cookware Set
 
 
 
.This set is very light ,very compact ,durable and very easy to clean even in cold water thanks to it's non -stick coating and it's small size .Camping cookware set includes Anodized aluminum non stick pot and pot cover ,Anodized aluminum non stick pan ,2 bpa free bowls ,folding stainless steel spork ,folding stainless steel fork ,bamboo soon spatula and sp...onge . Would love to use this set while camping but right now I need it with the horrible weather heading our direction . I have it packed in my car ready to go .Easy to take with me and doesn't take up a lot of space and even includes the sponge so everything is covered. I love this Camping Cookware Set. I received this complementary for my unbiased review.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment