Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

DakPets Professional Pet Grooming Undercoat Rake Comb ,Dematting tool

         DakPets Professional Pet Grooming Undercoat Rake Comb ,Dematting Tool 

Professional Pet Grooming Undercoat Rake Comb and Dematting tool 11 Wide Teeth .No more knots .Dakpets Dematting comb seperates and untangles fur for both dogs and cats with long ,dense coats without yanking your pets skin in the process or damaging their coat .Non slip handle stays firmly in your hand. A quality product made for long haired pets. I didn't get to use this fully, as my english Bulldogs don't really have long enough hair but I did brush my Male with it .It flowed through his hair nicely but he didn't have any tangles. I love the deshedding tool and that works perfectly.Both products are good quality I received this complementary for my unbiased review.

#dakpets #tryitfree


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XXHS86U ( Link to product )

No comments:

Post a Comment